Location / getting to The Beach Escape @ Primrose Sands
The Beach Escape is located at Primrose Sands, Tasmania. Primrose Sands is a seaside hamlet on the way to the Tasman Peninsula. It is approximately:
- 45 minutes from the Hobart CBD
- 30 minutes from the airport
- 45 minutes from Port Arthur
The property itself overlooks the beach and the bay, and is approximately 2 minutes walk from the beach, the foreshore, the shop and the kids playground. It is an ideal location to base yourself for a beach side holiday whilst being in easy reach of the wonderful area that is Port Arthur / Tasman Peninsula.
How do I get to Primrose Sands?
When travelling from Hobart the directions are as follows:
- Drive across the Tasman Bridge and follow the Tasman Highway towards Sorell.
- Drive past the airport, across the two causeways and into Sorell.
- Drive through Sorell and head towards Port Arthur along the Arthur Highway (Kids: after Sorell look for the African animals on the left hand side).
- Follow the highway through Forcett (Kids: after Forcett keep an eye out for the tree carvings on the left hand side at Inala Road) and continue until you come to the first right hand turn (clearly marked as Primrose Sands) and turn into Sugar Loaf Rd.
- Continue until you will reach a bridge and turn right into Primrose Rd (Kids: look for the goat in his house on the side of the road as you cross the bridge!). Keep driving along the road until you reach Primrose Sands. (Kids: keep an eye out for black swans as you drive along side the Carlton River).
Further information on how to reach The Beach Escape will be provided upon confirmation of your booking.